Great! If you are interested in making a booking this is how to proceed:
- Contact us here to start a dialogue with the relevant owner.
- **COVID-19: please ask the owner for information regarding their clause for cancellation policy **
- Having agreed the rate and dates of the reservation with the property’s owner, confirm by email that you wish to proceed with a reservation.
- The owner may ask for some additional details, after which they will send you a draft booking contract for you to check.
- To complete the reservation a down payment of 30% of the booking total must be paid and you must sign the contract.
- The balance must be paid before arrival.
- The attestation of your french home insurance must be given to the owner before arrival.
NB Each property is privately owned: your contract will be made directly with the owner.